It takes all of us — athletes, volunteers, families, sponsors, coaches, the general public — who are willing to open our minds and hearts and accept people with intellectual disabilities, to make up our Special Olympics Florida “community.”Read More...
By working to remove obstacles, change attitudes and open minds, Special Olympics provides opportunities for its athletes to demonstrate courage, experience joy and share their gifts, skills and friendship with the world.Read More...
- Special Olympics Florida State Games airing on Fox Sports Sun
- Special Olympics Florida announces Unified Rivalry Series Game
- Dr. Marc Colaluce Is First Golisano Health Leadership Award Honoree
- 10th annual Jack in the Park celebrates Central Florida’s culinary scene
- Disney executive to receive award from Special Olympics Florida