It takes all of us — athletes, volunteers, families, sponsors, coaches, the general public — who are willing to open our minds and hearts and accept people with intellectual disabilities, to make up our Special Olympics Florida “community.”Read More...
By working to remove obstacles, change attitudes and open minds, Special Olympics provides opportunities for its athletes to demonstrate courage, experience joy and share their gifts, skills and friendship with the world.Read More...
- Special Olympics Florida sending four athletes to 2017 Winter World Games in Austria
- SeaWorld executive appointed to Special Olympics Florida Board of Directors
- Publix shoppers support Special Olympics Florida December 31 through January 21
- The Golisano Foundation included in Forbes’ List of Top Philanthropists
- Special Olympics Florida announces Unified Rivalry Series Game