Did You Know
- Special Olympics provides year-round sports training and competition to children and adults 8 years of age and older with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Check out our Sports pages for more information.
- We currently serve over 400 athletes throughout Escambia County.
- We offer 17 different sports.
- Our athletes are also invited to participate in Athlete Leadership Programs and Healthy Athletes initiatives.
- Over 90 people from our community give their time to volunteer with Special Olympics each year.
How to Donate Directly to Escambia County
Our program is made possible through the generosity of individuals, civic clubs, businesses and corporations both local and across the nation. Our athletes participate in our program at no cost; therefore, without volunteers and donations, the program would not exist.
We accept donations in the form of cash or checks; or items such as water, food, transportation, office supplies, and equipment or shoes for our athletes.
If you would like to make a donation, please contact us or send to:
Special Olympics Florida – Escambia County
2001 East Lloyd Street
Pensacola, FL 32503
Your generous donations are tax deductible. Thank you for your continued support.