Each season lasts approximately 3-4 months with at least 8 weeks of training and three levels of competition: County, Area, and State Games.
Step 1: Review the list below and select a sport
Step 3: Contact the County Director Val Lundin, 813-484-6003 to be paired with a coach and team.
Step 4: Attend practice and have fun.
- Athletics (Track and Field) (February-May)
- Basketball (November-February)
- Bocce (February-May)
- Bowling (September-December)
- Cheerleading (July – November)
- Cycling (February-March)
- Equestrian (February-May)
- Flag Football (July – November)
- Golf (June – October)
- Gymnastics (July – November)
- Powerlifting (July – November)
- Soccer (February– May)
- Softball (July – November)
- Stand Up Paddle (June – August)
- Swimming (June – October)
- Tennis (February-May)
We are currently training at Seven Springs Middle School on Wednesday nights from 5-6 pm. Open to all registered athletes and partners!
Please remember that all athletes MUST have a current physical on file before they can participate in any activities. Physicals are good for 3 years.