How to donate to Special Olympics Florida – Polk County
Our program is made possible through the generosity of individuals, civic clubs, businesses and corporations both local and across the nation. Our athletes participate in our program at no cost; therefore, without volunteers and donations, the program would not exist.
We accept donations in the form of checks and money orders; or items such as water, food, transportation, and office supplies. If you would like to make a donation, please either contact us, mail a check made payable to Special Olympics Florida – Polk County using the address below or contribute online using the instructions below.
Special Olympics Florida – Polk County
Sleepy Hill Middle School
2215 Sleepy Hill Road
Lakeland, FL 33607
Online Donation Instructions:
2. Enter your contact information & donation
3. From the “Donation/Payment Type“ drop down list select “General Donation“
4. In the “Note/Comment” box below list “Polk County“
5. Enter your Credit Card information and submit
6. Attend a Competition to see your contribution at work
Your generous donations are tax deductible. Thank you for your continued support.