It takes all of us — athletes, volunteers, families, sponsors, coaches, the general public — who are willing to open our minds and hearts and accept people with intellectual disabilities, to make up our Special Olympics Florida “community.”Read More...
By working to remove obstacles, change attitudes and open minds, Special Olympics provides opportunities for its athletes to demonstrate courage, experience joy and share their gifts, skills and friendship with the world.Read More...
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson honors Florida friend with Down syndrome in new film
- Coach Josie Ball has taught more than 2,000 people how to swim in South Florida
- The Venice Shark’s Tooth Festival is something special
- NCAA All-Americans coach local Special Olympics Florida athletes
- Tampa Bay Lightning’s Beard the Thunder Campaign supports Special Olympics Florida