Steps to Becoming a Coach or Sport Volunteer
- Download and complete the Class A Volunteer Form and return to our Registration Coordinator.
- Determine the Type of “Coach” you want to be: Head Coach, Certified Coach or Sport Volunteer
- Complete two online training courses: Protective Behaviors and General Orientation “Sport Volunteers need to complete just the Protective Behaviors Course”
- Identify the Sport(s) you are interested in coaching or volunteering with and contact Training Coordinator for practice information.
- If you are looking to become a Head Coach or Certified Coach please also contact the County Director to identify a practice location, create a schedule, get assistance recruiting athletes and learn about the steps to becoming certified!!
- If you need additional assistance or have questions please call us at 407-913-9728
Brevard Sports Season Forms:
- Brevard Registered Training Form
- Team Event Entry Form
- Individual Sport Entry Form – Brevard
- Equipment Rental Request Form – Brevard
- RELAY and 2-4 Person Team Form – Brevard