Sponsorship Opportunities for Your Company!
Since 1972, Special Olympics Florida has helped thousands of children and adults with intellectual disabilities overcome obstacles and realize dreams through sports training and competition – truly training for life!
Special Olympics Florida is a non-profit, self-sustaining corporation that is not a United Way affiliate.
All of Special Olympics Florida’s financial support emanates from the generosity of individuals and corporations who recognize the need to provide quality sports programs and training to improve the lives of people with intellectual disabilities.
Corporations are invited to help make a difference in the lives of Special Olympics Florida athletes and increase their level of social responsibility and community involvement while positively impacting their company’s bottom line.
Why Special Olympics?
By partnering with Special Olympics, your company will be associated with one of the most established, recognized, respected and trusted brands in the world.
Sponsorship opportunities partner your company’s goals and objectives with those of Special Olympics Florida. Here are just a few of the ways that your company can become a part of the Special Olympics “family.”
With eight (8) state-level competitions available, corporations and civic organizations will receive recognition in the community where they live and work while celebrating the spirit and dreams of Special Olympics Florida athletes.
Find out about the many exciting and unique events hosted by Special Olympics Florida that not only provide valuable opportunities for networking, employee morale-building, and corporate brand-enhancement, but also support Special Olympics programs!
Benefits of Partnering with Special Olympics Florida
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of Special Olympics Florida athletes
- Official association with Special Olympics Florida – an organization with a favorable public image that provides important services to the local community.
- Acknowledgement of sponsorship in Special Olympics Florida statewide circulated publications (print and electronic).
- Opportunity to use sponsorship status in corporate communications and advertising materials.
- Corporate banners prominently displayed at competitions and/or special events.
- Opportunity for customer involvement in cause-related marketing promotions.
- Team building opportunities for employees through involvement as volunteers that help provide spirit and excitement at Special Olympics Florida events (creating public awareness for your organization as a caring corporate citizen).
The Knights of Columbus are a long-time, year-round sponsor of Special Olympics Florida, but they also are a year-round sponsor of Special Olympics around the world! Here’s a great video celebrating their partnership with Special Olympics Indiana.