Each sports season lasts approximately 3-4 months with at least 8 weeks of training and three levels of competition: County, Area, and State Games. Follow the steps below to get signed up to participate!!
Step 2: Review the sport offerings below (make sure to note the time of year the sport is played).
Step 3: Register for current sports or call 352-263-7656 for additional assistance.
Step 4: Attend practice and have fun!
- Athletics (January-May) -Track & Field-
- Basketball (October-January) – Register online
- Bocce (January-May)
- Bowling (Aug-November) – Register online
- Golf (April-August)
- Gymnastics – Register online
- Powerlifting (June-November)
- Soccer (January-May)
- Softball (June-November) – Register online
- Stand Up Paddle
- Swimming (May-October) – Register online
**Please Note: Online Registration is only open for sports that are currently participating or “in season.” To make sure you are notified to signup for future sport opportunities please make sure to “Like” our Facebook page and Sign up your email to receive updates.**