- Download and complete the Class A Volunteer Form and return to our Registration Coordinator.
- Complete two online training courses: Protective Behaviors and General Orientation
- Determine the Type of Coach you want to be: Head Coach or Sport Volunteer
- Identify the Sport(s) you are interested in coaching and get certified to coach that sport. Contact Training Coordinator for more information.
- Contact the County Director to Identify a practice location, create a schedule and to get assistance to help recruit athletes to start the season!!
- If you need additional assistance or have questions please call us at 813-508-6905.
Sports Season Checklist and Forms:
- Sports Season Checklist
- Registered Training Program Form (RTP)
- Team Sport-Uniform Request Form
- Individual Sport-Uniform Request Form
- 4. Individual Sport Registration Form
- Team Roster Form
- 2-4 Person Team/Relay Form
Sports Rules and Guidelines:
For sports rules, rules updates, coaching guides and more, visit Special Olympics, Inc. (SOI).
The following sports are in season: