Each sports season lasts approximately 3-4 months with at least 8 weeks of training and three levels of competition: County, Area, and State Games. Follow the steps below to get signed up to participate!!
Step 2: Click on any sport below and review the information (make sure to note the time of year the sport is played).
Step 3: Register for the sport online or call 813-508-6905 for additional assistance.
Step 4: Attend practice and have fun
- Athletics (Track and Field) (January– May)
- Basketball (October – February)
- Bocce (January – May) –
- Bowling (July– December)
- Cycling (January – May)
- Cheerleading (January – May)
- Equestrian (November– March)
- Flag Football (July – November)
- Golf (May – September) – register online
- Gymnastics (July – November)
- Powerlifting (July– November)
- Soccer Registration (January – May)
- Softball (July – November)
- Stand Up Paddle (April – August) – register online
- Swimming (June – October) – register online
- Tennis (January – May)
- Volleyball Registration (January – May)
- School-Based Programs