Each sports season lasts approximately 3-4 months with at least 8 weeks of training and three levels of competition: County, Area, and State Games. Follow the steps below to get signed up to participate!!
Step 2: Review the sport offerings below (make sure to note the time of year the sport is played).
Step 3: Register for current sports or call 352-978-1015 for additional information
Step 4: Attend practice and have fun!
- Athletics (January – May)
- Basketball (October – February) Register online
- Bocce (January – May)
- Bowling (August-December) Register online
- Cheerleading (August – November)
- Cycling (January – May)
- Equestrian (December-March)
- Golf (May-September)
- Gymnastics (August – November) Register online
- Powerlifting (August – November)
- Soccer (January – May)
- Softball (August – November) Register online
- Stand Up Paddle (April – August)
- Swimming (January – May)
- Volleyball (January – May)