Stand Up Paddle Invitational
Inclusive paddle event for Special Olympics athletes and Stand Up Paddlers nationwide! Family fun for the weekend in beautiful Key West — everyone is invited!
Races Hosted by Lazy Dog
All activities will take place at Smathers Beach and business locations in Key West.
Friday October 12, 2017, 4:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- Athletes Reception
Saturday October 13 , 2017 –
- Special Olympics Coaches Meeting/Training
- Opening Ceremonies Parade on Duval Street
- Pre Event Dinner and Dance
Sunday October 14, 2017
Looking for a Hotel?
The following have room blocks with reduced prices for our event.
- Best Western Key Ambassador (our event hotel). Call directly and ask for Armida Averette.
Looking for a Vacation Rental?
This is a fantastic way to enjoy Key West for the weekend!
- Preferred Properties Key West – The sponsor of our Beachside Luau also has some great deals on home rentals for groups! Call 305-294-3040.
- Wendy Zintsmaster & Team – Best of Key West Rentals. Call Regan Butler at 305-292-2244 ext. 104.
General Public Online Registration
- Register to race
- Purchase your Preferred Properties Beachside Luau Dinner Ticket
- To rent equipment, call Lazy Dog at 305-295-9898, $10 rental, donated back to Special Olympics Florida – Monroe County
- Email for vendor Info, Limited spaces available.
We look forward to seeing you at the event!
Special Olympics Athlete Online Registration
Fill out this form if you are a Special Olympics athlete wanting to participate in the Monroe County SUP Invitational.