Each sports season lasts approximately 3-4 months with at least 8 weeks of training and three levels of competition: County, Area, and State Games. Follow the steps below to get signed up to participate!!
Step 2: Review the sport offerings below (make sure to note the time of year the sport is played).
Step 3: Register for current sports
Step 4: Attend practice and have fun!
- Athletics (January – May)
- Basketball (October – February) – Register Online
- Bocce (January – May)
- Bowling (August – December)
- Cheerleading (January – May)
- Cycling (January – May)
- Equestiran (December – March)
- Flag Football (July – November)
- Golf (April – September)
- Pickleball – demo sport for ages 40+
FWB Tennis Center
- Powerlifting (July – November)
- Soccer (January – May)
- Softball (July – November)
- Stand Up Paddle (May – August)
- Surfing (May – September)
- Swimming (June – October)
- Tennis (January – May)
- Volleyball (January – May)
**Please Note: Online Registration is only open for sports that are currently participating or “in season.”