Each sport season consists of at least 8 weeks of training and three levels of competition: County, Area, and State Games. Each season lasts approximately 3-4 months.
Step 1: Click on any sport to the right, review the information and note the time of year the sport is played
Step 3: Registration for our Summer Sports (Track, Volleyball, Soccer, Cycling and Tennis) is now closed. If you are still interested in participating, please contact Nelson Nieves at 407-847-3112.
- Swimming (May – October)
- Athletics (January-May)
- Bowling (August-December)
- Equestrian (January-May)
- Gymnastics (July-November)
- Tennis (January-May)
- Golf (May – September)
- Basketball (October – January)
- Soccer (January-May)
- Softball (July – November)
- Cheerleading (August – May)
- Volleyball (January – May)
- Stand Up Paddle (May – September)
- Cycling (January – May)
Para informacion en Espanol llame al 407-847-3112.