Want to get involved? Here’s what we need right now!
- Attend a fundraiser
- 2018 5K Run/Walk at the New Port Richey Rec Center on March 17th. Register Here!
- Form a team and take the Polar Plunge, February 10th at Aquatica.
- Click here to volunteer at our upcoming Summer Games!
- Feb. 22nd and River Ridge High School
- Feb 23rd at Wesley Chapel High School
Special Olympics Florida Pasco County offers year-round sports training and competition in a variety of Olympic-type sports for people with intellectual disabilities who wish to participate, giving them continuing opportunities to develop physical fitness, demonstrate courage, experience joy and participate in the sharing of gifts, skills, and friendship with their families, other Special Olympics athletes, and the community.
The ultimate objective of Special Olympics Florida is to help people with intellectual disabilities participate as productive and respected members of society at large, by offering them a fair opportunity to develop and demonstrate their skills and talents through sports training and competition, and by increasing the public’s awareness of their capabilities and needs.
Special Olympics Florida, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
- General Orientation
- Become an athlete
- Become a coach
- Become a volunteer
- Start a Special Olympics Florida program at your school/community site
Hear one of our coaches talk about being involved with Special Olympics: