Each sports season lasts approximately 3-4 months with at least 8 weeks of training and three levels of competition: County, Area, and State Games. Follow the steps below to get signed up to participate!!
Step 2: Review the sport offerings below (make sure to note the time of year the sport is played).
Step 4: Attend practice and have fun!
- Athletics (Track and Field) (December – May)
- Basketball (October – February)
- Bocce (December – May)
- Bowling (July – November)
- Cycling (January – May)
- Equestrian (January – March)
- Golf (April – September) – register online
- Gymnastics (July – November)
- Powerlifting – register online
- Soccer (January – May)
- Softball (July – November)
- Stand Up Paddle (April – August)
- Swimming (June – October) – register online
- Tennis (January – May)
- Volleyball (January – May)