Here you will find important updates and deadlines as well as easy access to information by sport. Thank you for your continued dedication to Special Olympics Florida athletes!
Steps to Becoming a Coach
- Download and complete the Class A Volunteer Form and return to our Registration Coordinator.
- Complete two online training courses: Protective Behaviors and General Orientation
- Determine the Type of Coach you want to be: Head Coach or Sport Volunteer
- Identify the Sport(s) you are interested in coaching and get certified to coach that sport. Contact Training Coordinator for more information.
- Contact the County Director to Identify a practice location, create a schedule and to get assistance to help recruit athletes to start the season!!
- If you need additional assistance or have questions please call us at 863-873-8219
Sports Season Checklist and Forms:
- Sports Season Checklist
- Registered Training Program Form (RTP)
- Team Sport-Uniform Request Form
- Individual Sport-Uniform Request Form
- Individual Sport Registration Form
- Team Roster Form
- 2-4 Person Team/Relay Form
Sports Rules and Guidelines:
For sports rules, rules updates, coaching guides and more, visit Special Olympics, Inc. (SOI).
The following sports are in season: