Each season lasts approximately 3-4 months with at least 8 weeks of training and three levels of competition: County, Area, and State Games. Follow the steps below to get signed up to participate!
Step 2: Review the sport offerings below (make sure to note the time of year the sport is played)
Step 3: Register for current sports as indicated below (link will be active once registration begins).
Step 4: Attend practice and have a great time!
- Athletics – Track & Field (January-May)
- Basketball (October-February)
- Bocce (January-May)
- Bowling (August – November)
- Cheerleading (July – November)
- Cycling (January – July)
- Equestrian (September- March)
- Flag Football (August – November)
- Golf (May – October)
- Gymnastics * (July- November)
- Powerlifting (August – November)
- Soccer (January – May)
- Softball (August – November)
- Stand Up Paddle (May- September)
- Swimming (May-October)
- Tennis (January- May)
- Volleyball (January-May)
- Young Athletes (Year Round) – Register Online