Each season lasts approximately 3-4 months with at least 8 weeks of training and three levels of competition: County, Area, and State Games. Follow the steps below to get signed up to participate!
Step 1: Click on any sport below, review the information and note the time of year the sport is played
Step 3: Register for the sport online or call 863-934-0261.
Step 4: Attend practice and have a great time!
- Athletics/Track and Field (January-May)
- Basketball (October-February)
- Bocce Registration Now Open (January-May)
- Bowling (August – November)
- Cheerleading (July – November)
- Equestrian (September- March)
- Flag Football (August – November)
- Golf (May – October)
- Gymnastics * (July- November)
- Powerlifting Registration Now Open (August – November)
- Soccer (January – May)
- Softball (August – November)
- Stand Up Paddle (May- September)
- Swimming (May-October)
- Tennis (January- May)
- Volleyball (January-May)
* No current registered programs
For sports rules, rules updates, coaching guides and more, visit Special Olympics, Inc. (SOI). Stand Up Paddle is only applicable to Florida; therefore, you will not find these guides on SOI’s website.