Steps to Becoming a Coach
- Download and complete the Class A Volunteer Form and send to us.
- Complete two online training courses: Protective Behaviors and General Orientation
- Determine the Type of Coach you want to be: Head Coach or Sport Volunteer
- Identify the Sport(s) you are interested in coaching and get certified to coach that sport.
- Contact the County Director to Identify a practice location, create a schedule and to get assistance to help recruit athletes to start the season!
- If you need additional assistance or have questions please call us at 352-978-9611.
View Sport Season Chart, Sports Rules and Coaching Guides