Each season consists of 8 weeks of training and three levels of competition: County, Area, and State Games. Each season last approximately 3-4 months. Athletes can only compete in one sport per sports season.
- Golf (April-September)
- Swimming (May-October)
- Bowling (August – December)
- Basketball (October-February)
- Equestrian (December-May)
- Stand Up Paddle
How to get involved:
1. Become a registered athlete or volunteer. (Paperwork is good for 3 years)
2. Sign up for a specific sport. Athletes can register online a few weeks before a season begins. Volunteers can register via email and attend scheduled coaches meetings.
3. Await a confirmation email with your sports schedule and start participating. Check the sports page throughout the season for schedule updates, competition details and more.