There are two classifications for volunteers:
Class A Volunteer Form : Individuals with 1-on-1 unsupervised contact with athletes, such as coaches, chaperones, speech coaches, mentors; individuals who have fundraising responsibilities; individuals authorized to speak on behalf of the organization; or individuals that will need credentials to access company equipment, information, and servers. A criminal background check and Protective Behaviors Training are part of the registration process for all Class A volunteers.
Class B Volunteer Form: Individuals who are day-of-event volunteers with no athlete supervisory responsibilities. Class B Volunteers typically pre-register for a particular event. Please be prepared to show a photo ID when registering.
Coaches and Sports Volunteer Openings: (Class A)
- Unified partners for soccer and volleyball (18 years and older) – please complete the Unified_Partner_Registration_Form
- Cheerleading Coaches
- Volleyball coaches
- Bocce coaches/sports volunteers
- Surfing coaches (Cocoa Beach)
- Stand Up Paddle Board Coaches
- Swimming coaches/volunteers (Oviedo location)
- Powerlifting Coaches
- Gymnastics Coaches (Artistic & Rhythmic)
- Basketball Coaches
Please contact us with any questions you may have regarding coaching or to sign up as a coach or unified partner!
Day Of Volunteering (Class B) opportunities: please refer to our Calendar of Events – click on event and sign up at the link