These are the sports we currently offer. Each sport season consists of at least 8 weeks of training and three levels of competition: County, Area, and State Games. Each season lasts approximately 3-4 months.
All athletes will need to have completed Athlete Registration Forms on file prior to any sports participation.
- Athletics (Track & Field) – January – May – Lawnwood Sports Complex
- Basketball – Nov. 1 – February -Wednesdays 5pm- 630pm Port St. Lucie City Center
- Bocce – January-May – Lawnwood Sports Complex
- Bowling – August-December – St. Lucie Lanes
- Cycling – January-May – Lawnwood Sports Complex
- Equestrian – November-March – Destiny Bound Stables
- Golf – April-August – Fairwinds Golf Course
- Powerlifting – July-November – Looking for new training location
- Softball – June-November – Lawnwood Sports Complex
- Stand Up Paddle – April-August Round Island Park
- Surfing – April-August – Round Island Park
- Swimming – June-October
- Tennis – January-May – Lawnwood Sports Complex
- Gymnastics (Under 8) – September-November – All Around Gymnastics