Steps to Becoming a Coach
- Download and compete the Class A Volunteer Form and return to our Registration Coordinator.
- Complete two online training courses: Protective Behaviors and General Orientation
- Determine the Type of Coach you want to be: Head Coach or Sport Volunteer
- Identify the Sports(s) you are interested in coaching and get certified to coach that sport. Contact Training Coordinator for more information.
- Contact the Sports Coordinator to identify a practice location, create a schedule and to get assistance to help recruit athletes to start the season!!
- If you need additional assistance or have questions please call us at 850-525-3155.