By working to remove obstacles, change attitudes and open minds, Special Olympics provides opportunities for its athletes to demonstrate courage, experience joy and share their gifts, skills and friendship with the world.
It takes all of us — athletes, volunteers, families, sponsors, coaches, the general public — who are willing to open our minds and hearts and accept people with intellectual disabilities, to make up our Special Olympics Florida “community.”
- Special Olympics Florida State Games airing on Sun Sports
- 2014 Special Olympics USA Games 100 days away
- Florida athlete selected for NBA Cares Special Olympics Unified Sports Basketball Game
- USTA partner with Special Olympics Florida to grow tennis
- Governor recognizes Special Olympics Florida volunteer for outstanding service