It takes all of us — athletes, volunteers, families, sponsors, coaches, the general public — who are willing to open our minds and hearts and accept people with intellectual disabilities, to make up our Special Olympics Florida “community.”Read More...
By working to remove obstacles, change attitudes and open minds, Special Olympics provides opportunities for its athletes to demonstrate courage, experience joy and share their gifts, skills and friendship with the world.Read More...
- Julie Bowman and William Corsi to carry the Flame of Hope for Special Olympics World Games Los Angeles 2015 Final Leg
- Special Olympics Florida State Games airing on Sun Sports
- Athletes Compete in Annual State Equestrian Championship
- Athletes make case of impact and need for critical funding on Capitol Hill
- Special Olympics to unite the USA in the first-ever Unified Relay Across America presented by Bank of America