It takes all of us — athletes, volunteers, families, sponsors, coaches, the general public — who are willing to open our minds and hearts and accept people with intellectual disabilities, to make up our Special Olympics Florida “community.”Read More...
By working to remove obstacles, change attitudes and open minds, Special Olympics provides opportunities for its athletes to demonstrate courage, experience joy and share their gifts, skills and friendship with the world.Read More...
- Special Olympics Florida State Games airing on Sun Sports
- Law Enforcement Torch Run® Final Leg for the 2015 Special Olympics World Games Begins Today in Sacramento
- Athletes Compete in Annual State Equestrian Championship
- Athletes make case of impact and need for critical funding on Capitol Hill
- Special Olympics to unite the USA in the first-ever Unified Relay Across America presented by Bank of America