It takes all of us — athletes, volunteers, families, sponsors, coaches, the general public — who are willing to open our minds and hearts and accept people with intellectual disabilities, to make up our Special Olympics Florida “community.”Read More...
By working to remove obstacles, change attitudes and open minds, Special Olympics provides opportunities for its athletes to demonstrate courage, experience joy and share their gifts, skills and friendship with the world.Read More...
- Florida’s professional sports teams meet, supporting athletes with intellectual disabilities
- Special Olympics Florida to host open water swimming clinic at Swim Miami event
- Special Olympics Florida State Games airing on Fox Sports Sun
- Publix shoppers support Special Olympics Florida throughout January
- Special Olympics invites the world to ‘Play Unified’ on United Nations’ International Day of Persons with Disabilities