By working to remove obstacles, change attitudes and open minds, Special Olympics provides opportunities for its athletes to demonstrate courage, experience joy and share their gifts, skills and friendship with the world.Read More...
It takes all of us — athletes, volunteers, families, sponsors, coaches, the general public — who are willing to open our minds and hearts and accept people with intellectual disabilities, to make up our Special Olympics Florida “community.”Read More...
- Red Robin Teams Up with Law Enforcement for Annual Tip-A-Cop
- Steven Frick of Nemours Children’s Health System Joins Board of Directors
- Teresa Borcheck named CFO of Special Olympics Florida
- Champions for Champions: Book sales to benefit Special Olympics Florida
- Jack in the Park Announces Restaurant Line Up