It takes all of us — athletes, volunteers, families, sponsors, coaches, the general public — who are willing to open our minds and hearts and accept people with intellectual disabilities, to make up our Special Olympics Florida “community.”Read More...
By working to remove obstacles, change attitudes and open minds, Special Olympics provides opportunities for its athletes to demonstrate courage, experience joy and share their gifts, skills and friendship with the world.Read More...
- Special Olympics Florida State Games airing on Fox Sports Sun
- Special Olympics Florida earns highest rating from Charity Navigator for fourth consecutive year
- Leon County athlete nominated to Special Olympics Florida Board of Directors
- Baptist Health Medical Director nominated to Special Olympics Florida Board of Directors
- Naples YMCA president joins Special Olympics Florida Board of Directors