Volunteer Your Time
- FKCC Unified Flag Football – Every Thursday evening 5:30-6:30 pm at the George Mira Field in Key West
- Cycling Season Starts Sat. Jan. 9, 2016 at 8:30 am at Key West High School Track
- Bocce Season Starts Jan. 8, 2016 at 5:30 pm at Key West Bocce Courts
- Area 11 Cycling and Bocce will be March 12, 2016 at Higgs Beach Bocce courts and Dog Track Road
- Torch Run- April 8, 2016
- Coaches Training School Feb.20, 2016- Key West– SAVE THE DATE! Join the coaching team for Flag Football, Cycling, Swimming, Track and Field.
You Can Make a Difference!
Our program is made possible through the generosity of individuals, civic clubs, businesses and corporations both local and across the nation. Our athletes participate in our program at no cost; therefore, without volunteers and donations, the program would not exist.
We accept donations in the form of cash or checks; or items such as water, food, transportation, office supplies, and shoes/equipment for our athletes.
If you would like to make a donation, please either contact us or mail your donation to:
Special Olympics Florida- Monroe County
1200 Fourth Street
Key West, FL 33040
Be sure to include “Monroe County” on the memo line. Your generous donations are tax deductible. Thank you for your continuous support.