It takes all of us — athletes, volunteers, families, sponsors, coaches, the general public — who are willing to open our minds and hearts and accept people with intellectual disabilities, to make up our Special Olympics Florida “community.”Read More...
By working to remove obstacles, change attitudes and open minds, Special Olympics provides opportunities for its athletes to demonstrate courage, experience joy and share their gifts, skills and friendship with the world.Read More...
- From volunteering to coaching, Joseph Wigand and his team are heading to World Games
- Mets host spring training clinic for champions
- Janaiya Warren plays Unified during NBA All-Star Weekend
- Bringing the Flame of Hope® to Abu Dhabi
- Special Olympics Florida delegates made case of impact and need for critical funding on Capitol Hill