It takes all of us — athletes, volunteers, families, sponsors, coaches, the general public — who are willing to open our minds and hearts and accept people with intellectual disabilities, to make up our Special Olympics Florida “community.”Read More...
By working to remove obstacles, change attitudes and open minds, Special Olympics provides opportunities for its athletes to demonstrate courage, experience joy and share their gifts, skills and friendship with the world.Read More...
- Palm Beach County law enforcement agencies take part in Torch Run
- Marion County Sheriff’s Office raises over $2,000 for Special Olympics Florida
- Lake County Torch Run helps Special Olympics Florida
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson honors Florida friend with Down syndrome in new film
- Coach Josie Ball has taught more than 2,000 people how to swim in South Florida