It takes all of us to create a world of inclusion — athletes, volunteers, families, sponsors, coaches, the general public — who are willing to open our minds and hearts and provide new opportunities for people with intellectual disabilities.Read More...
By working to remove obstacles, change attitudes and open minds, Special Olympics provides opportunities for its athletes to demonstrate courage, experience joy and share their gifts, skills and friendship with the world.Read More...
- Father-daughter duo advocate for children with disabilities
- The Revolution is Inclusion: First-ever Special Olympics athlete-led panel convenes at United Nations
- Bucs quarterback Jameis Winston makes kids feel special
- Special Olympics Florida sees powerful ally in Bucs QB Jameis Winston
- Weston teen takes to the links for Special Olympics Florida