It takes all of us — athletes, volunteers, families, sponsors, coaches, the general public — who are willing to open our minds and hearts and accept people with intellectual disabilities, to make up our Special Olympics Florida “community.”Read More...
By working to remove obstacles, change attitudes and open minds, Special Olympics provides opportunities for its athletes to demonstrate courage, experience joy and share their gifts, skills and friendship with the world.Read More...
- Go, fight, win! Santa Rosa cheer squad takes home gold medals
- Viera High School’s volleyball team takes bronze at Summer Games
- Athletes hosted at 2019 Special Olympics Florida State Tennis Championships
- Special Olympics athlete from Pinellas County set to compete in summer games
- Scharf gives golden performance at Special Olympics World Summer Games