It takes all of us — athletes, volunteers, families, sponsors, coaches, the general public — who are willing to open our minds and hearts and accept people with intellectual disabilities, to make up our Special Olympics Florida “community.”Read More...
By working to remove obstacles, change attitudes and open minds, Special Olympics provides opportunities for its athletes to demonstrate courage, experience joy and share their gifts, skills and friendship with the world.Read More...
- Shelby Forester is in a league of his own
- Special Olympics Florida State Games airing on Fox Sports Sun
- 12-year-old Jared Stancil has Down syndrome and excels at golf
- Magic star Aaron Gordon delighted to host Special Olympics athletes
- Gates Creek family will host equestrian events for those with special needs