It takes all of us — athletes, volunteers, families, sponsors, coaches, the general public — who are willing to open our minds and hearts and accept people with intellectual disabilities, to make up our Special Olympics Florida “community.”Read More...
By working to remove obstacles, change attitudes and open minds, Special Olympics provides opportunities for its athletes to demonstrate courage, experience joy and share their gifts, skills and friendship with the world.Read More...
- Orlando, Florida officially named host city for the 2022 Special Olympics USA Games
- Special Olympics Florida earns fifth consecutive 4-star rating from Charity Navigator
- Special Olympics Florida State Games airing on Fox Sports Sun
- Special Olympics North America names Kelly Stevenson as Coach of the Year
- Mike Nursey joins Special Olympics Florida’s Board of Directors