It takes all of us — athletes, volunteers, families, sponsors, coaches, the general public — who are willing to open our minds and hearts and accept people with intellectual disabilities, to make up our Special Olympics Florida “community.”Read More...
By working to remove obstacles, change attitudes and open minds, Special Olympics provides opportunities for its athletes to demonstrate courage, experience joy and share their gifts, skills and friendship with the world.Read More...
- Special Olympics Florida State Games airing on Fox Sports Sun
- Swimmer makes big splash at Special Olympics USA Games
- True sportsmanship shown at Special Olympics Florida
- Special Olympics Florida coach uses Fit 5 to teach soccer team good eating, exercise habits
- The Little Storms cheerleading team has special appeal