It takes all of us to create a world of inclusion — athletes, volunteers, families, sponsors, coaches, the general public — who are willing to open our minds and hearts and provide new opportunities for people with intellectual disabilities.Read More...
By working to remove obstacles, change attitudes and open minds, Special Olympics provides opportunities for its athletes to demonstrate courage, experience joy and share their gifts, skills and friendship with the world.Read More...
- Just by smiling, he’s helping break down barriers
- Special needs tourist gets surprise Florida beach ride
- Special Olympics Florida State Games airing on Fox Sports Sun
- Special Olympics athletes unite to inspire and design 2022 Special Olympics USA Games Logo
- Special Olympics athlete scores touchdown at Tampa Bay Buccaneers practice