It takes all of us to create a world of inclusion — athletes, volunteers, families, sponsors, coaches, the general public — who are willing to open our minds and hearts and provide new opportunities for people with intellectual disabilities.Read More...
By working to remove obstacles, change attitudes and open minds, Special Olympics provides opportunities for its athletes to demonstrate courage, experience joy and share their gifts, skills and friendship with the world.Read More...
- Weightlifters find a second home in Winter Garden
- Governor signs budget supporting vulnerable Floridians
- Special Olympics Florida State Games airing on Fox Sports Sun
- Devoted dad stays home for Riley, who ‘lights up a room’
- Fort Myers hospital executive joins Special Olympics Florida Board of Directors